We always aim to provide a high standard of care in all our services.
Our customers’ views are important to us and help to ensure our services are consistently meeting people’s needs. If you are unhappy with any of our services it is important that you let us know.

If a complaint alerts us to possible abuse or neglect we will tell the safeguarding team. The safeguarding team will decide how to investigate and monitor outcomes.

Making a suggestion
Often people feel more comfortable about suggesting improvements rather than complaining formally. Anyone receiving services, and their friends/ family, may make a suggestion.
First you should speak to the Manager or their Deputy.
Comments or suggestion boxes are available if you would rather make your suggestion that way.
If the suggestion is something that as a company needs to consider you can send it to:

Gigrove Ltd
27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX

or via email:

Making a complaint
We aim to handle complaints quickly, effectively and in a fair and honest way. We take all complaints seriously and use valuable information from investigating to help us improve the service we provide. We treat all complaints in confidence.
Company Name assures clients and their families that it will not withdraw or reduce services because someone makes a complaint in good faith.

Who can complain
Anyone affected by the way we provide services can make a complaint.

A representative may complain for the affected person if they:

• have died
• cannot make a complaint themselves, or
• have given consent for the representative to act on their behalf

If you are not happy about making a complaint yourself and you do not know someone who can talk or write to us on your behalf, we will be happy to find someone from an independent organisation to act as an advocate for you.

How you can make a complaint

You can complain:

    • in person
    • by telephone
    • through a member of our staff
    • through an advocate or representative

where someone complains orally we will make a written record and provide a copy of it within 3 working days

    • by letter
    • by email


 Anonymous complaints

We deal with anonymous complaints under the same procedure; however it is better if you can provide contact details so we can tell you the outcome of our investigation.