Getting Past Emotional Trauma Course Only
Everyone has been hurt in relationships and experienced emotional trauma. Few people can let that pain go, so they can move on with their lives without the past destroying their joy.
People get caught in their anger and pain after they’ve been hurt. There are mental, emotional, and physical reasons it is difficult to release this pain.
One area that can make it difficult to release the past is the misunderstanding of what forgiveness is. People often think forgiveness absolves the other person of anything that happened. You’ll discover, in this course, this is incorrect.
I will teach you strategies and exercises to release the past, including recognizing your personal power, nurturing yourself, changing your thoughts, and discovering how to manage your feelings.
In this course, you’ll learn:
● Why forgiveness is crucial to your mental, emotional, and physical health
● How childhood beliefs can interfere with releasing the past
● You have the power within you to release the past
● Forgiveness brings freedom
● Strategies to assist you in forgiving and letting go