Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards Muscles of the Body Vol. 2 Biel -USED like NEW
Flashcards are a powerful way to learn and memorize anatomical structures – especially when they have images identical to those in the textbook. Repetition aids retention Volume 2 covers the muscles of the human body with 189 cards.
These flashcards cover the following chapters in Trail Guide to the Body:
Features of these flashcards include:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations in a two-color format
- A list of the Action, Origin, Insertion and Nerve innervation (AOIN) of each muscle
- Pronunciation of each muscle
- Page references in the bottom corner for finding more information in Trail Guide to the Body
- Quick symbols in the upper right-hand corner
- Call-out letters (a, b, c, d) next to each structure to help you identify the specific structure in question
- Binder ring that lets you organize cards to study only those you need
- Durable, coated cards (5 1/2″ x 4) that are easy to handle and made to last
USED in VERY GOOD CONDITION! LIKE NEW. P&P INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.