You can use Gigrove to sell your professional products and services in a web store and by using other online sales formats that Gigrove provides.
The Web Store sales format is online home for your freelance business. You can use it to create product and services pages, to publish them, to showcase your business and also to attach personalized domain name. The design of a web store is ready-made, meaning that you don’t have to waste time finding appropriate look for your store. The best, optimal look is already integrated for you. You need to be subscribed the Gigrove Premium plan if you want to have a custom domain name on your web store. If you’re new to Gigrove, learn quickly how to get started.
After you’ve set up your account with Gigrove, most of the work is done.
- Your web store will automatically use checkout settings provided by Gigrove so that you can start accepting payments for your work right away.
- The products and services that you add will automatically appear in your web store, unless you set different visibility.
- Your web store is automatically assigned a unique URL address where your clients and audience can find you.
There are a few steps you should follow before adding products or services to make sure your web store is ready for clients. These steps can be setup by visiting “Settings” link in your dashboard.
- Set the web store name and description.
- Set the web store logo.
- Set the payout method where we will send you earnings.
- Set the web store policies. You should create web store policies so that your clients will know what to expect from your products and refunds.
Interested in finding out more?