You can use Gigrove to sell your professional products and services in a web store and by using other online sales formats that Gigrove provides.
The Online Store is online home for your freelance or a small business. You can use it to create product and services pages, to publish them, to showcase your business and also to attach personalized domain name. The design of a web store is ready-made, meaning that you don’t have to waste time finding an appropriate look for your store. The best, optimal look is already integrated for you. You need to be subscribed the Gigrove Premium plan if you want to have a custom domain name on your online store. If you’re new to Gigrove, learn quickly how to get started.
After you’ve set up your account with Gigrove, most of the work is done.
- Your online store will automatically use checkout settings provided by Gigrove so that you can start accepting payments for your work right away.
- The products and services that you add will automatically appear in your online store, unless you set different visibility.
- Your online store is automatically assigned a unique URL address where your clients and audience can find you.
There are a few steps you should follow before adding products or services to make sure your web store is ready for clients. These steps can be setup by visiting “Shop Settings” page in your Gigrove dashboard.
- Set the online store name and description.
- Set the online store logo.
- Set the payout method where we will send you earnings.
- Set the online store policies. You should create onlune store policies so that your clients will know what to expect from your products and services.
Interested in finding out more? See all the Features that Gigrove offers.