Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by GigRove, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of website or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that GigRove may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
If Users commits any violation against third person using GigRove , GigRove will not be involved in any legal actions between users and third persons. However, if User commits violation against GigRove or other users, he will be responsible for ALL costs regarding legal actions including hotel, transport, court’s expenses, etc. for the representation of GigRove.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, GigRove and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from GigRove at any time. Please see the contact information on the website GigRove or below this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult GigRove to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the GigRove at the contact information below.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
A registered User on GigRove has an option to hide or share his information from his personal profile. Only registered users have an access to each other, User Profiles are not visible to the public.
Cookies we use
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Essential Cookies – These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow our Sites to remember choices you make when you use our Sites. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-select your preferences every time you visit our Site.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about traffic to our Sites and about how individuals use our Sites. The information gathered may include the types of information described above in the section titled “Information automatically collected.” We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, monitor the level of activity on our Site, and improve the Site. We use Google Analytics, Optimizely, and New Relic for this purpose. These parties use their own cookies. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies, and about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB. You can find out more about New Relic’s services here: https://newrelic.com/, and its privacy practices here: https://newrelic.com/termsandconditions/privacy.
- Social Media Cookies – These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” (or similar) button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook or Twitter. The social network will record that you have done this. Social networks use their own cookies.
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” menus). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.
European data protection laws give European Union users certain rights regarding their personal information. If you are located within the European Union, you may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold in the capacity of a data controller:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information.
You can submit these requests by email to Alexis Matino at: email@example.com or our postal address provided. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request.