Welcome to Gigrove.com
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Gigrove website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.gigrove.com (the “Site”), by Spreeland, Inc. Limited. (120 High Road, East Finchley, London, UK), as applicable (collectively, “Gigrove” “we” or “us”).
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Gigrove services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
Buyer can be anyone who purchases products or services from Sellers on Gigrove.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Gigrove Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Gigrove.com after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gigrove Page.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can be withdrawn, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are registered and verified users who offer products and services on Gigrove.
- Registration is not required to buy from sellers on Gigrove.
- Buyers pay Gigrove for duplicate digital copies of products and services offered by the Seller.
- Orders are purchased through the Buy button found on a Seller’s page.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status and may be banned.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Gigrove.com.
- Gigrove retains the right to use all published delivered works for Gigrove marketing and promotion purposes.
Ultimately, the Principal is responsible for all activities that occur under the Account, including, but not limited to, Account and password management, and neither Principal nor Agent will agree to sell, transfer or assign the Account or any Account related rights without the express written consent of Gigrove. You are also responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your network settings and systems to ensure that all sensitive or confidential information originating from your systems is properly transmitted and handled.
Gigrove may require, and you agree to promptly furnish, additional information from you, including, but not limited to, tax identification number, social security number, identity verification, taxpayer information, or other information as the case may be. Failure to promptly provide such additional information to Gigrove may result in Account suspension.
PayPal Account Agreement
With respect to your Digital Goods, you may upload a digital file (including, but not limited to, .mp3, .pdf, .png, .jpeg files) to the Platform and Promote the Digital Good at a retail price determined by you, in your sole and absolute discretion (the “Retail Price”). Upon receiving a Buyer’s offer to purchase the Digital Good, Gigrove will immediately undertake technological efforts to digitally duplicate the Digital Good (with the result, the “Digital Duplicate”) and purchase such Digital Duplicate from you at a price equivalent to the Retail Price minus the Gigrove Fee minus the Processing Fee (the resulting amount, the “Wholesale Price”). The Wholesale Price will be paid to you and accumulate as part of your balance (the “Gigrove Balance”). Upon purchase of the Digital Duplicate from you, Gigrove takes legal custody of the Digital Duplicate and agrees to sell the Digital Duplicate to the Buyer at the Retail Price plus any applicable Value Added Tax that may be required.
With respect to Service Products, you may upload a listing of a service good to the Platform and Promote the Service Product at a Retail Price. Upon receiving a Buyer’s offer to purchase the Physical Product and the consummation of the sale of Physical Product to a Buyer, Gigrove will immediately determine and collect the appropriate Gigrove Fee. Gigrove will then pay you an amount equivalent to the Retail Price minus the Gigrove Fee; these amounts will then accumulate as part of your Balance. In contrast with the fulfillment and delivery of Digital Goods, you are solely responsible for the fulfillment and delivery of Service Products to the Buyer in a timely manner. Gigrove does not ship, handle or take custody of Service Products at any point.
- Sellers create products or services on Gigrove to allow Buyers to purchase them from the Seller’s page.
- Each product submissions by the Seller is moderated by Gigrove Support, in order to ensure to quality of the product.
- Only after Gigrove Support approves the submission, the product will be able to be purchased.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 91.5% of the purchase amount.
- Gigrove accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may promote their content via the ads.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Gigrove’s withdrawal options.
- For security concerns, Gigrove may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported, or associating multiple Gigrove accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the product page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
Products and Services
- Products and services created on Gigrove are User Generated Content.
- They may be removed by Gigrove for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of other’s products and services.
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive products & services.
- Misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality products & services
- Products and services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Products and services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Products and services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Products and services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the description and requirements box. Products/services containing websites promoting content, which violates Gigrove’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- All products and services are required to have an appropriate thumbnail image related to the service offered. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service/product as shown on their images and the description. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the product’s images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Statements on the product page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Gigrove Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- Withdrawals are paid to Sellers directly by Gigrove and not by buyers.
Buyers on Gigrove.com
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Gigrove Order system.
- Gigrove retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Gigrove marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers pay Gigrove to create an order from a Seller’s page, using the Order/Buy/Book buttons.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Gigrove, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Gigrove; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Maker Tools helps you to create and improve sales of products and services that you are providing through Gigrove.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the product price shown on the product page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Gigrove order number (#).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Completed. We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Gigrove’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- When a Buyer orders a product or a service, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Gigrove will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Gigrove’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Gigrove, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- Gigrove, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the products and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer by Gigrove.
- Gigrove encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Gigrove to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Gigrove delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 6 days after the order is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 6 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Gigrove’s Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Gigrove Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Gigrove Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the order page.
- Buyers must use Gigrove Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Gigrove.
- Any non-permitted usage of Gigrove encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Gigrove’s Terms of Service.
- Gigrove Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Processing Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Gigrove)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Pending.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Gigrove user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 10 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the Seller’s page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 10 days.
- Gigrove Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Processing Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Gigrove)
User Conduct and Protection
Gigrove enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Gigrove reflect the diversity of an expanding internet commerce. Members of the Gigrove community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Gigrove’s Community Forums.
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their products shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the products, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the products.
- Gigrove will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Gigrove does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Gigrove should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Gigrove condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Gigrove takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their products or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Gigrove will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Gigrove Profile – You may not create a false identity on Gigrove, misrepresent your identity, create a Gigrove profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Gigrove reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Gigrove will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Gigrove for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Gigrove community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Gigrove’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Gigrove. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Gigrove accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Gigrove and protected by copyright and trademarks. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- Gigrove reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Gigrove’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Gigrove.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Gigrove’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Gigrove’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Gigrove Customer Support.
- Gigrove may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Gigrove will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Gigrove after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Gigrove will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Gigrove by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Gigrove does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Gigrove is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the products, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Gigrove. Sellers advertising their products online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the product.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the Seller expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the product and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and Seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Gigs (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Gig for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License.
If the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) applies to you in connection with your use of the Platform, upon your request, Gigrove will make available a Data Protection Addendum (“DPA”) designed to meet the requirements of Article 28 of the GDPR pertaining to data processing. You may request Gigrove’s DPA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree not to collect any personal data through our Platform that may be governed by the GDPR before executing Gigrove’s DPA. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Gigrove reasonably believes that your processing of personal data through the Platform is subject to the GDPR, Gigrove may require you to execute its DPA as condition of your use, or continued use, of the Platform, and you authorize Gigrove to take such remedial steps as may be warranted until such time as the DPA is executed.
CAN-SPAM Act. If you send emails, directly or indirectly, in connection with any Digital Good or Physical Product, then you agree, acknowledge, represent and warrant that all such emails, and procurement of email addresses thereto, shall be in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and international laws and regulations regarding the use of electronic messages, including without limitation the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on or through the Platform, please notify Gigrove’s copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Gigrove to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Gigrove to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party must be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted to the following address:
Gigrove, 120 High Road, East Finchley, London, UK, N2 9ED
Only DMCA notices mailed to the address above or emailed to email@example.com will be accepted. All other inquiries or requests will be discarded. Upon receiving a complaint related to copyright infringement, Gigrove may remove the content identified as being infringing. In addition, Gigrove may, but is under no obligation to, terminate the Account of the party that appears to be the infringer.
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Gigrove’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Gigrove will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER GIGROVE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH GIGROVE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL GIGROVE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY, GIGROVE AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.