Zapier lets you connect Gigrove to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
How do I connect Gigrove to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Gigrove”
- Use your API credentials to connect your Gigrove account to Zapier. You can request your API credentials by filling out the form.
- Once you get your API keys, and authenticating to Gigrove via Zapier, you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge, and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Use your API keys from Gigrove to connect to Zapier:
Select the app that you want to connect to upon New Order trigger:
We’ve created a couple of templates to help you get started on connecting Gigrove to other apps: