If the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) applies to you in connection with your use of the Platform, upon your request, Gigrove will make available a Data Protection Addendum (“DPA”) designed to meet the requirements of Article 28 of the GDPR pertaining to data processing. You may request Gigrove’s DPA by emailing [email protected] You agree not to collect any personal data through our Platform that may be governed by the GDPR before executing Gigrove’s DPA. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Gigrove reasonably believes that your processing of personal data through the Platform is subject to the GDPR, Gigrove may require you to execute its DPA as condition of your use, or continued use, of the Platform, and you authorize Gigrove to take such remedial steps as may be warranted until such time as the DPA is executed.
European data protection laws give European Union users certain rights regarding their personal information. If you are located within the European Union, you may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold in the capacity of a data controller:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information.
You can submit these requests by email to Alexis Matino at: [email protected] or our postal address provided. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request.