To keep your accounts safe, we’ve implemented two-factor authentication. When you sign in to your Gigrove account, you’ll be asked to complete 2-factor authentication.
You’ll be asked to input a one-time authentication code, which you will receive as SMS on your phone number:
Enter the one-time code. Your one-time code expires after 240 seconds. If you don’t enter the one-time code within that period, you will have to request a new code.
We are gradually moving the log in for all Gigrove accounts to two-factor authentication. Even tough it is not required to set your two-factor authentication number at the moment (you can still log in with your email and password), we definitely recommend you to do so. To set your two-factor auth number, and enable log in via SMS, please follow instructions below:
- Log in to your Gigrove account.
- Visit Account Details page.
- Then add the phone number in the account details form.
- When you are ready, click on “Save changes”. You will be prompted to enter the one-time SMS code.
What can you do to help keep your account safe?
- Never share your account information with anyone
- Keep your password safe
- Use two-factor authentication
- Consider WiFi networks as untrusted, only connect to those who you trust
Keeping your account safe isn’t hard – it’s about small choices when managing your everyday business to keep your account safe. Because when it comes to selling online, a little extra caution is always in order.