Your products can be digital services, digital downloads, physical products, and professional services (outside of digital world). You can add a product in Gigrove by entering product name, description, price, uploading product images and specifications.
When adding or editing a product, you can select through which sale format you want to sell it. Depending on selected format, the product submission form may require additional information, attachment and setup. Available sale formats are as follows:
- The Web Store – your online website to list products and services.
- Shipping products – sell physical products in your web store with shipping management.
- Bookable services – to offer time-based services.
- File Selling – to sell and deliver digital work like designs, software, music, videos, audio, etc.
- Service Invoicing – to automatically create payable invoices that you can share with your clients.
You can view, add, edit, and organize all of your products from the Products and services page in your dashboard.
There are many types of professional products and services that you can sell. Here are some examples:
- Graphic Design
- Architect services
- Software engineering
- Athletic coaching
- Mentor instructing
- Professional consulting